Perfect your PR strategy and plan for success.
I appreciate that not everyone can afford a monthly retainer for a freelancer or agency to deal with public relations and develop marketing strategies; which is why I offer power hour sessions to help keep internal PR and Marketing strategies up to date and fresh.
Each client's needs are different, but here's a few examples of what we can work on during our PR power hour:
- Discover what your story and brand ethos actually is. How to develop that to make you relevant to the media, your industry and the wider public.
- PR campaign ideas and strategies.
- Plan a series of irresistible press releases and articles that journalists will want to publish.
- Newsjacking opportunities and ideas.
- Industry, influencer and publication targeting.
- Effective social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Wider media opportunities.
- Content ideas and strategies.
- Newsletter campaigns and building strategies.
- Guest posting and podcast guesting opportunities.
Plus so much more. We will work on the area that you need most help with and I can be your sounding board for you to work through your PR ideas with and help you to decide which ones will work best for you.
When you book a power hour with me, you will receive honest expert advice. We will work together during a one hour session, to define your goals and tackle an area of PR and Marketing for you to implement yourself. I will talk you through the relevant skills you need to achieve your goals and present yourself in the right way, to the right audience and we will build an action plan which will help you to achieve what you set out to do. Plus at the end of our power hour, you will receive a copy of your bespoke strategy and action plan for you to implement.
Book your PR power hour here.
Each date in the drop down box is my current availability. If you need to a bespoke time or date, contact me here.