Entertainment & Arts – Done With You
There's a wealth of opportunity for you to use the wide ranging forms of media to raise your entertainment and arts career.
During the course of your done with you sessions we will:
- Develop a bespoke strategy.
- Discover the most powerful PR and marketing tools to support your career growth.
- Explore ideas around content for your website, social media and other online presence.
- Create digital marketing strategies.
- Decide which publications you should be targeting and why.
- Industry, influencer and publication targeting - how and when to target them to 'sell in' your press release.
- What social media platforms you need to be using and why.
- Press kits and media kits - what they are and if you need one.
- How to make exposure work for you. Using these kinds of opportunities to create leads and sales.
- Create tour and show promotion strategies.
Plus there will be so much more within our done with you sessions, including opportunity to ask me questions directly during the live online sessions.
What you will need:
- Pen & Paper.
- Access to Zoom.
Book the first of your four, one hour sessions here.
Where will our sessions be held?
Our sessions will be held on Zoom. Due to the pandemic, these will be held online for the foreseeable future.
What do I need during our sessions?
You will need a notepad and pen. It’s always useful to jot ideas down as we go through our sessions, but it’s not essential as I will send you a bespoke strategy full of useful tips and guidance.
How to prepare for our sessions.
You’ll be sent a short questionaire ahead of our first session, it is vital that you fill this in a return it to me in advance. This enables me to create tailored training for you. With that information I can create an effective PR and marketing plan and develop a strategy for us to work through during our sessions. It will also give me an idea of what you want to achieve, what your skills are and it will help me work towards creating some achievable goals for you to work towards.
What happens after our sessions?
You will be sent a ‘to do’ list to break down the steps in implementing the bespoke strategy, after each of our sessions are over. As this will be a part of a series of bookings, we will continue to build on your skills during each of our sessions.
What results should you expect from our sessions?
This is completely up to you. If you are fully prepared to set realistic targets, achievable goals, plus you commit to doing the work and implement all of the the action plans and strategies, then you will achieve your goals. But this is ultimately up to you to do the work and make it happen after our sessions.
How frequently do I have to be available for these sessions?
This is completely up to you. We can work with your schedule, I would recommend that the longest gap between sessions is two weeks though, as this keeps you on track and builds on your skills, whilst delivering results in a more timely fashion.