Edinburgh Fringe PR Group
Take your show to new heights at this years Edinburgh Fringe Using the power of PR.
This group is for you if you're a performer taking a show to Edinburgh Fringe and want to make this years Fringe your best year yet.
When you sign up to the Fringe Group you'll get:
- Access to the exclusive Fringe Group on the PR Mastery For The Arts App from March till the end of the Fringe in August.
- The PR Masters Series part one. Lifetime access to learn at your own pace, expert lead courses. PR Masters Series part one includes: how to write an irresistible press release, opinion piece perfection and newsjacking.
- Expert lead Webinars and Q&A's.
- Media Lists packed with the best press and media you need to contact.
- Timely PR prompts so you don't miss out on any opportunities.
- Exclusive community group where you can join likeminded performers and collaborate, share ideas and share your success.
- The Freebies Edit which includes additional PR tools that the pro's use.
- Fringe PR that doesn't cost a fortune and you can use the professional PR tools and skills all year round to keep elevating your career.
- Plus you'll be able to use these tools and so much more to level up your career both at Edinburgh Fringe and beyond the Fringe.
Take your career and your show to new heights with the Edinburgh Fringe Group on the PR Mastery For The Arts app.
Book Your Place On The Edinburgh Fringe PR Group.
Places are limited for this exclusive group, book your place now to avoid disappointment.
Payment plans are available on request by emailing email@example.com
If you’ve already been published in the news and media and you’re confident with press releases, newsjacking and opinion pieces. But you also want to be part of the group to take your show to new heights at the Fringe, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your space without paying for the PR Master Series part of this group.